MCI Ontario government, personal blog, OWD, Wood digital. Updated front-end HTML, designed UX, layouts, colour schemes and banners. Integrated videos and image galleries.
ChangeTheWorld ads, educational brochures; designs distributed online and printed for schools and events. Silverarm and metco websites; flash animations commissioned for company websites.
Womens news release, ChangeTheWorld youth, Me to We Day, Minister's Message; responsible for filming, editing and implementing videos online.
June Callwood awards, Canada day, personal blog and photography website; responsible for recording, editing and posting photographs online.
Determined fine arts graduate of new media offers 7 years of advanced-level understanding and background in multimedia with a passion for digital design. Possesses an extensive knowledge of multimedia production and software advancements surrounding professional digital design. Proven ability to communicate and present complex technical information to individuals with diverse backgrounds. Capably handles multiple projects within short deadlines using a detail-oriented approach.
Strengths and Knowledgable Areas
- ✔ Creative Suite 5 (CS5): Photoshop, Flash, Illustrator, InDesign, After Affects
- ✔ Web Development: HTML5, CSS3, AS3, CMS
- ✔ Social Media & Web Standards (W3C)
- ✔ Video Editing: Final Cut Pro, Premiere Pro
- ✔ Digital Cameras: Canon, Panasonic, Sony
- ✔ Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access
- ✔ Clear Verbal & Written Communication
- ✔ Excel Well in a Team & Independently
- ✔ Strong Leadership & Attentive to Detail
- ✔ Critical Thinking & Problem Solving
- ✔ Strategic Planning & Multitasking
Ryan is a dynamic and skilled individual whose versatility in multimedia design would be beneficial to any organization. His talents and warmth made him an integral part of our team.
Micky Trimarco, Creative Services Co-ordinator
Ministry of Citizenship and Immigration
Ryan is creative, timely and responsible. He has high working standards for himself, which translate into quality work for an employer.
Nerys Rau, Program Manager
Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College
Ryan genuinely cares about doing a good job and helping others. He meets deadlines and goes beyond what is expected of him.
Gerald Belanger, Multimedia Technician
Ryerson University - Media Services